Briefly in English
High Peak is one of the biggest promotional item companies in Finland. High Peak Finland Ltd. has acquired Rotor Form Ltd. in its entirety starting the 1st of February 2017. “The merger of these two already well established companies will create a larger and stronger player in the giveaway, promotional and business gift market. With the growth of our resources, we are able to further develop and strengthen our business and bring new and innovative services and products to the international market. Especially the development of e-commerce will bring new avenues to our customers.” says Jukka Lylykorpi, CEO of High Peak Finland.
The new company will combine traditional and successful business gifts to the corporate sales of strong brand products. The company has a strong knowledge and know-how of web shop development and sales. The main competences of Rotor have been event sales and brands. Business gifts are a part of High Peak’s DNA and therefore customers are provided bold and unique options. Through this merger, the customers served by an even wider range of products and services as well as a bigger and stronger partner.
“We have done the event merchandise sales of Red Bull Crashed Ice Finland for the last three years in a row.” says Sami Eljaala, partner and Head of Sales. The event sales include everything from visual designs to onsite, online and partner sales. The event sales in not only about selling the product but also creating an experience for the customers. High Peak is the merchandise partner of AKK Sports Oy and therefore responsible for all motorsport merchandise in Finland, and the biggest and most internationally noticeable of course is Neste Rally.
High Peak has exclusive corporate sales agreements with Amer Sport (Suunto, Salomon and Wilson) and Orkla Confectionery & Snacks. High Peak is also the distributor in Finland and Baltics for golf brands Abacus, Peter Millar and Lottusse. The wide selection of brands ensures quality and a wide product portfolio. The supplier network is wide and spreads around Europe and Asia.
The web shop solutions are used for many different purposes:
- One is online sales of different merchandise brands
- An online benefit program for employees where they can purchase brands products (e.g. Suunto)
- A comprehensive order channel for contract customers. The web shop includes products from low-cost promotional items to high-quality tailor made business gifts.
High Peak background information:
- Founded in 1998
- High Peak is chosen to be the member of the international WAGE Group. The membership allows access to international product ideas and purchase channels
- High Peak offices are in Espoo and Tampere. Warehousing in partly outsourced.
- 100% private Finnish ownership
- High Peak Finland Oy is the official name of the company but High Peak is used in everyday communication
- High Peak will create a merchandise brand and it will be announced as soon as possible